ItsyRealm, a tiny RPG game
ItsyRealm is a small RPG built on a slightly modified version of LÖVE, an *awesome* framework to make games in Lua. The game is very much a work in progress.
In ItsyRealm, you’re on an awesome quest to discover the secrets of a necromancer god only known as the Empty King.
- Along your way, you’ll have to think on your feet using staff, sword, and bow to fight mythical monsters and eldritch abominations!
- Use 21 skills to gather and craft powerful equipment from dangerous dungeons, teeming forests, ancient ruins, the open sea, and more!
- And help a bunch of like-minded adventurers achieve their own victories!
Should you fail, the four Old Ones will succeed to tear the very fabric of reality apart…
How to Play
You can download the latest release from ItsyRealm website. The game will automatically be updated by the ItsyRealm launcher.
To build ItsyRealm, you will need to:
- Build a custom version of LÖVE
- Build BMASHINA
- Build nbunny
- Build Discworld
- Move BMASHINA, nbunny, Discworld shared libraries to ext/
To run the game, execute
Alternatively, on Windows, you can replace
%APPDATA%/ItsyRealmLauncher/game/itsyrealm.love with a zip archive of the itsyscape folder contents to get the latest build of the game. However, if an updated binary blob is needed, it will have to be built.
License & Copyright
Copyright (c) Erin Maus
This project is licensed under the MPL. View LICENSE in the root directory or
visit http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/ for the terms.